Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1/1/13

I started this blog when E was first born, hoping to keep a simple record of being a father. Along the way I gave up because as a full-time writer, I already do so much writing that writing after work just gets old very fast.

Still, it is the new day of a new year and one of the things I really want to do is to write more about my kids. My two wonderful lovely children, who have given me more meaning than life itself.

D arrived just about a year ago, on 11 Jan. Next week, we will be celebrating his 1st year with a small birthday party with friends and family. Now there is just so much to write about and reflect that I thought I would take another stab at this and see where it leads.

So there, one more thing to do in my already very busy life/

No comments:

Post a Comment